Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear is a leading manufacturer of today’s most coveted brands. Graphic Design intern should proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear is a leading manufacturer of today’s most coveted brands including GUESS, Ivanka Trump and Tommy Hilfiger along with Sigerson Morrison, Belle and the namesake brand – Marc Fisher.
Lead by an experienced executive team, the company is a full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with talent and expertise in design, sales, manufacturing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio.
Graphic Design Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist art director in creating visual content in line with brand guidelines to be used for ecommerce, social media, press, newsletters and other forms of marketing and communication.
- Contribute typography/design ideas for the season, image research, trends.
- Design web ready files for retailers and in house brands.
- Assist in preparing and organizing presentations and brand decks.
- Communicate with outside vendors to print booklets and posters, prepare press ready files for this purpose.
- Light retouching and image manipulation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Recent graduate or finishing degree in Graphic design
- Motivated, creative, detail-oriented, attentive to deadlines
- Basic knowledge of html and web content
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience working with PowerPoint & Excel
To apply, please send your resume to Christina.email@example.com.