– Active client engagement while managing brands from multiple industries.
– Contribute innovative brand strategies in an effort to exceed clients’ revenue and engagement expectations
– Play an active role in the execution and development of high-quality, journalistic content for customers looking to enhance their communication strategy
– Write editorial content including but not limited to: blog posts, website copy, marketing materials, public relations materials and social media content
– Enhance customer voice and tone through editorial work
– Oversee and contribute to development of branded artwork and visual elements for internal and external clients.
– Manage deadlines and edit editorial content for growing team
– Responsible for analyzing and reporting on client performance each month
– 3-5 years experience in marketing, social media, public relations with strong emphasis on writing, editing, and communication skills.
– Leadership experience
– Customer service experience
– Prefer account management experience that includes working with multiple brands.
– Results oriented
– Able to adapt quickly to change and client demands in a start-up company.
– Desires to learn and make a long term positive impact while growing with a creative start-up company.
– Intermediate knowledge of marketing through various social media platforms
– Intermediate knowledge of WordPress
– Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Communication
Submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements. Include links to published writing and noteworthy portfolio samples. Email: email@example.com with Managing Editor in the email subject line.
Deadline: Friday, February 12, 2016 11:59PM CST