PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles for its Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking an Account Coordinator for the firm’s hospitality and culinary clients in New York City.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, dedicated, with excellent communication, writing and computer skills. He/she will need to be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and should demonstrate a flexible approach to the work required. Individuals should be self-starters and have great time-management skills.
- Monitor and circulate daily press coverage and digitally archive all press clips
- Keep track of industry trends as they pertain to hospitality and cuilinary clients
- Assist in the creation of all press releases, pitches, media alerts and other press collateral
- Support in planning and executing seasonal events
- Prepare weekly and monthly press activity recaps
- Respond to reactive press inquiries to department clients
- Oversee and manage team interns day-to-day
- Coordinate departmental travel, expense, and invoicing in a timely and organized manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- 1 year experience, preferably within a fashion, hospitality or lifestyle brand, PR agency, or fashion/lifestyle publication – Internships accepted as experience
- General knowledge of media landscape and key journalists
- Highly-organized, able to prioritize & manage multiple tasks at once
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other popular or emerging sites
- Microsoft Office experience and MAC proficiency are necessary.
PR Consulting offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
To apply, please send your resume to Sophie at email@example.com.