A little girl who was celebrating her 11th birthday with friends and family was turned into a fireball as blowing out the candles went badly wrong.
The birthday party is believed to have taken place in Argentina.
In the viral video, the celebrant is seen surrounded by her loved ones at her 11th birthday party.
After a rendition of ‘Happy Birthday’ in Spanish, the girl was covered in silly string by family members. Unfortunately, the string bursts into flames and engulfs her after coming into contact with the candles on the cake.
The video was immediately stopped as family member rush towards the girl to put the flames down. It’s yet unclear if the girl sustained injuries.