Stone Island, a brand founded in 1982 by Sportswear Company Spa, is one of the most well known in the fashion men’s premium sportswear and “Made in Italy” world. The Store Manager will develop business strategies to raise the customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
Stone Island, a brand founded in 1982 by Sportswear Company Spa, is one of the most well known in the fashion men’s premium sportswear and “Made in Italy” world. This Company is renowned all over the world for its research in materials and fabrics, and at the same time for the development of an innovatory design.
For its LA flagship store, Stone Island is looking for a:
- Develop business strategies to raise the customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Reflects the corporate image in terms of standing and ensures that the Staff is also aligned.
- Ensures that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards and that the Staff is aware of this standard.
- Guarantees excellent customer service including welcome and treatments and supervises sales to ensure customer satisfaction and that the qualitative standards required by the brand are maintained.
- Ensures that all delicate situations regarding customer complaints and the overall sales process are dealt with accordingly.
- Creates a team, whose activities will be coordinated in order to make sure that this team is always motivated and competent.
- Ensures professional growth and training of the staff, by constantly stimulating them to be up-to-date.
- Achieves and authorizes planning, organizes and plans the activities providing available resources to manage the expected workload.
- Keeps staff informed at all times.
- Takes all the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of the products and all valuable materials in the store along with the stockroom.
- Deals with administration and accounting responsibilities.
- Ensures internal procedures are followed.
- Reports all the relevant information to the headquarters.
- Responsible for buying the collections together with the company’s sales manager.
- Good experience in fashion retail as (assistant) store manager or responsible in multibrand boutique.
- Very trustworthy and autonomous.
- Good people management skills.
- Good salesman and PR skills.
- Good skills of visual merchandising.
- Experience in buying.
To apply, please send your resume to Jamie Grossman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image courtesy of Stone Island SS ’16, Tank Shield