CLY Communication currently looking for highly qualified, highly motivated Executive Assistant to work “part-time.” Candidate must have 2+ years of office assistant experience.
CLY Communication currently looking for highly qualified, highly motivated Executive Assistant to work “part-time.”
- College degree
- 2+ years of office assistant experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Positive energy
- Strong skills in scheduling, logistics, calendaring and staying on top of email, arranging appointments and phone calls with potential clients
- Highly organised and accountable and used to work under tight deadlines
- Personable, team player, motivated and dedicated
- Able to use software, apps and technology as part of working with an extended team
- Previous general bookkeeping experiences
- The ability to work under deadlines and under pressure are a plus.
- Strong in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Savvy in research
- Ability to prioritise, handle multiple projects and requests with ease
- You value diversity
- You are really organised and can use technology to work in a virtual environment
- You can share references and project examples that demonstrate how amazing you are at getting things done
- You are discreet, professional and love to take on diverse challenges.
- You love little dogs and have no fear.
This would be a part-time position, starting with 3-4 days a week, 5-7 hours per day.
Hours will vary based on how busy the office is, which could evolve to 20+ hours per week.
Please send your applications including Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements only via e-mail. Email to email@example.com, subject line “Executive Assistant.” No Phone Calls!
CLY Communication Inc. welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.