ESP showroom, a multi-line showroom representing contemporary European and American designers, is seeking a hard-working, self-motivated and ambitious showroom sales assistant.
ESP showroom is seeking an exceptional and dedicated showroom sales assistant. The showroom assistant will wear many hats, multi-task and often work independently when the owner is away. The position is perfect for someone who is fashion-savvy, eager to learn all aspects of the multi-line showroom business and wants the opportunity for to grow into showroom manager and account executive.
- Assisting the owner in sales during the intense, busy sales seasons
- Handling all customer service inquiries, including line sheet requests, return authorizations and reorder requests, as well as any/all showroom administrative tasks
- Managing sample collections throughout the season—receiving, unpacking, photographing, monitoring sample requests and returning collections to designers at the end of the season
- Preparing for and assisting at all trade shows
- Supervising seasonal interns
- Updating seasonal linesheets using InDesign
- Maintaining showroom appearance
- Creating and updating social media accounts
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of one year wholesale fashion sales or internship experience in an apparel or accessories showroom
- EXCEPTIONAL, PROFESSIONAL VERBAL & WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, PhotoShop and InDesign
- Incredibly organized and able to follow a project through completion
- Great style and appreciation for the luxury, designer and/or contemporary womens market
- A pleasant, professional and likable personality!
Please email your resume as well as a cover letter explaining if (and where) you’re currently employed, if you are available to start on 4/4, and when you’re available to interview. Email – SALES@ESPSHOWROOM.COM