mml is a boutique public relations, events and marketing firm based in Los Angeles and New York. Candidate for this position should possess strong media relations and client management skills as well as strong communication and writing skills w/ a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
mml pr is seeking a highly motivated PR Account Executive to add to our great team! Candidate for this position should possess strong media relations and client management skills as well as strong communication and writing skills. A minimum 3-5 years relevant agency experience is required.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Support PR Director with all day-to-day client related duties/tasks for all designated mml pr clients in the fashion and lifestyle division
- Create/execute pitches to actively secure print, online and broadcast placements for clients
- Write press releases
- Prepare client reports (weekly/monthly) including, edit/credit report, weekly/monthly summation, inventories, public relations calendar and event recaps
- Support client events and/or client mailings from conception to execution, taking an active role in overall strategy, securing venues and vendors, on-site activations, media outreach and relations, budget/expense tracking
- Support celebrity and influencer projects including product seeding, appearances, partnerships and collaborations
- Communicate and respond in a timely manner any and all related initiatives with clients on both coasts on a day-to-day basis as directed
- Field all press/sample requests for clients
- Create/manage client databases
- Arrange conference calls, prepare call agendas, take notes during calls
- Book client related travel
- Keep press kit materials current and updated
- Carry out any and all PR related initiatives deemed appropriate by President of mml and/or Director and Account Manager
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant agency experience working with fashion accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; problem solver with superior people skills
- Organized; detail and results-oriented
- Possess strong press and influencer contacts and the ability to actively create and maintain great industry contacts
- Ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast paced environment and manage all deadlines
- Proficient in social media
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite – Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Cision experience preferred
Please email your resume with cover letter including salary requirements to:email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Founded in 2001, mml is a boutique public relations, events and marketing firm based in Los Angeles and New York. Offering strategic publicity, marketing and event planning solutions in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and technology space, mml is defined and distinguished by its creative, relationship-oriented approach to building integrated public relations campaigns. Comprised of innovative, passionate publicists, the mml team creates stylish, successful programs tailor-made for each client that consistently meet and exceed marketing, public relations and sales goals.