Luxury Italian fashion company is hiring a full-time Accountant / Subsidiary Coordinator for their New York based operations. Candidate will manage invoicing/billing, customer credits, assignment of accounts receivable to factors and collections.
Luxury Italian fashion company is hiring an Accountant / Subsidiary Coordinator for their New York based operations. This is a full time permanent position to start immediately. Main location would be in Cold Spring (Putnam County) with regular visits to New York City (1-2 times a month).
The ideal candidate should meet the requirements listed on the job description below and ideally would have some experience in the fashion industry.
The Position reports to the Group Chief Financial Officer, based in New York.
- Manages invoicing/billing, customer credits, assignment of accounts receivable to factors and collections
- Collects and processes stores information, translating them into correct accounting
- Performs agents and representatives commissions calculation
- Perform full cycle accounting including journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily cash monitoring and bank reconciliations
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Interface with professionals engaged for tax and payroll cycles purposes, banks and credit card companies, factors and collection agencies, agents and representatives
- Manages, in collaboration with Parent company’s logistic and operation departments, positive ending of imports, customs clearance and final customer delivery of goods
- Keeps steady connection with Parent company
- High energy and strong organizational, customer service and administrative skills
- Well organized with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong IT attitudes
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.