Westerlind Showroom was started in 2011 for emerging outdoor lifestyle brands; we now represent 11 brands, most notably Snow Peak, Teva and Vuarnet.
Westerlind Showroom was started in 2011 for emerging outdoor lifestyle brands; we now represent 11 brands, most notably Snow Peak, Teva and Vuarnet. We launched the showroom and ecommerce site to create an intersection where technical outdoor gear and apparel meet a style-minded boutique. In 2014, we opened our first U.S. retail store in New York City. The brands we showcase are known for their forward-thinking design, functionality and style. Our approach is to inspire through a thoughtful offering and a left-of-center attitude.
We are seeking an upbeat, affable intern to assist in our SoHo showroom. Must be organized, motivated, and responsible! Start as soon as 2/12/16.
Must be willing to work at least 2-3 days per week for a minimum of 5 hours, starting at 10AM. Ideally, intern will work 15-20 hours per week.
This is a non-paid internship, with a weekly stipend: $10/day for lunch and $5/day for Metro card. School credit is also available. This is a great, hands-on internship in a fast paced environment where you’ll learn how to run a successful sales and wholesale business.
- Responsible for formatting and editing line sheets in Excel
- Perform support duties including organizing samples and Showroom floor inventory control and upkeep
- Assist management with the tasks and priorities of the day
- Assist Sales Rep in the preparation for appointments
- Attend local trade shows when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, and Google Drive
- Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task
- *Bonus: Photoshop and Illustrator proficient
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.