Rachael Ruddick is a New York based designer accessory collection founded in 2008. We’re currently seeking Accessory Design, Social Media and Graphic Design interns.
Rachael Ruddick is a New York based designer accessory collection founded in 2008. It is dedicated to contemporary design and luxury detail combining elegance and purity in shape and hardware. Within each product is a quiet functionality and purpose in design and structure. The brand is recognized for its refinement of cuts and creating timeless shapes with butter soft napa leather and specifically sourced unique skins including sting ray, parrotfish, barramundi, water snake and Australian salt water crocodile. Founder and Creative Director, Rachael Hosken Ruddick worked with LVMH for 15 years in business across the fashion, cosmetics and champagne divisions. Its this exposure to brand excellence which has led to an unconditional dedication to the highest quality standard and working with leading craftsman around the world in creating the Rachael Ruddick brand.
Rachael Ruddick is currently seeking interns in the following categories: Accessory Design & Social Media & Graphic Design.
Internship Positions Include Focuses In:
- ecommerce, web development
- entrepreneurship, business mgmt., wholesale, production
- graphic design, photo editing, videography (Gopro), content cration
- PR, special events, trunk shows, sample sales-social media, blogging, updating, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat
- tracking and maintaining samples
- errands between retailers, media outlets and stylists
- time spent in our office, planning and researching
Requirements: photoshop, illustrator, indesign, excel, word
To apply: please attach your resume and examples of your work or social media links, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. School credit is available. Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 day a week requirement.
Qualified candidates can start immediately!