Combatant Gentlemen is an innovative menswear brand, born online at CombatGent.com and now bringing our products and experience offline. Style Techs help our customers #DressSmarter by expertly guiding them on products, style, and fit in our Beverly Hills showroom, at events, and online.
Image courtesy of Combatant Gentlemen
COMBATANT GENTLEMEN – LOS ANGELES, CA
Style Techs help our customers #DressSmarter by expertly guiding them on products, style, and fit in our Beverly Hills showroom, at events, and online. We’re looking for passionate problem solvers who are excited to join our team and reinvent the way men shop for the moments that matter.
WHO WE ARE:
Combatant Gentlemen is an innovative menswear brand, born online atCombatGent.com and now bringing our products and experience offline. Our goal is to help gents look sharp when it counts — on the job, at a wedding, or for a date. We design, manufacture, and sell premium suits, shirts, ties, and more that are on trend and budget, by controlling every step from design to delivery.
Founded in 2012 and based in southern California, we’ve been tapped as one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes and called The Warby Parker of Suits by Inc. Our investors include leaders in fashion, tech, and retail, including Enrico Beltramini (Director, Gucci), Tony Hsieh (CEO, Zappos), Howard Schultz (CEO, Starbucks), and Brian Spaly (Founder, Trunk Club).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Social and genuinely eager to help others
- Organized and detail-oriented, without fail
- Obsessed with finding solutions
- Creative with a personal sense of style
Experience in retail, apparel, event planning / production, or weddings is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Day-to-day you’ll be based in our Beverly Hills showroom providing customers with an exceptional in-person experience — but this isn’t a typical retail job. The role may include:
- Telling the story behind Combatant Gentlemen and our mission
- Becoming an expert on the entire Combatant Gentlemen product catalog
- Taking precise measurements to achieve a perfect fit
- Providing expert style advice that incorporates menswear tradition and trends
- Organizing merchandise — ordering, unpacking, preparing, and returning product
- Tracking performance and preparing reports
- Providing that same level of guidance to potential customers via email, chat, and phone
- Planning and managing events both in store and off site
- Representing Combatant Gentlemen on short trips (NYC, CHI, SF, etc.)
- Reaching out and building relationships with partners and influencers
This is an hourly position with commission and you must be available to work a minimum of 4 days a week, including 2 – 3 weekends each month. And as we scale there’s room to grow with the company into new roles and responsibilities.
Think you’d be a great fit? Submit your resume and cover letter to LA@combatgent.com.